Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life in the Busy Lane!


As I have been very busy the past few weeks, I haven’t been able to write.  From fulfilling orders, to going away to various places, we have been busy!  Now that life is settling and we are getting back into the scheduling that back-2-school brings with it, I am finding more time.  I have just got all my paperwork approved for being a co-leader for Girl Scouts.  Lots of paperwork had to be filed along with all the background checks, all which were processed easily and good to go!!  Some of the paperwork was similar to what I had to do to volunteer at my children’s school, so I was familiar with the process.   

Along with all that, I have been truly blessed with the amount of orders that are coming in!  I have several blog posts all ready to be published for the next few days so starting tomorrow there will be a new one!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment