Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crayons and Chalk...Oh My!

So this weekend was an exciting weekend for my family and I.  We went to the crayon factory and had lots of fun there!  

 I meant to post this on Monday but I have been s-u-p-e-r busy this week!  I opted for a quick project this weekend and decided to hop on board with the “mini chalkboard” craze. I made a chalkboard sign for my daughter’s bedroom door.  It was very basic just a stretched canvas that I bought at Big Lots ($3!!), chalkboard paint, and some arts and crafts wood shapes I had saved from a previous project.  To hang it I hot glued ribbon onto the back and used a 3M hook onto the door.  I think it looks really cute and I cannot wait to make one for my older daughter!





I have a few more projects in the works that entail more chalkboard paint- which I am excited about!
I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment