Friday, February 1, 2013

Light and Airy Bathroom...Together Finally!

This new post is long, l-o-n-g overdue.  So here it goes…A few years back we painted our bathroom vanity and gave it a new faucet.  I believe this was early 2010.  Well this past weekend we got rid of one of those horrendous ‘over the toilet’ shelving systems…for in favor of floating wooden shelves.   


I absolutely love them.  The install was not as bad as it could have been…my husband is learning!   I have not officially decided what I will do on the top shelf so for now I just put my jar of sea shells up there.  
 

Since putting the shelves up and finally hanging up our new towel holder (a peg for each family member), I decided it was time to take photos of the bathroom and share it all!
 

For our bathroom window, I love our wooden blinds that we have.  They remind me of the beach (and I have them installed in all the other rooms throughout the house).  


The shell wind chime that we have hanging, I hung that up almost 10…yes 10…years ago!  


Our shower curtain and shower hooks were sort of an ‘investment’.  They are Lenox and I am so glad we splurged to buy them a few years back (almost 4 years).  


The quality of the curtain and the hooks has me very impressed.  I liked the pattern so much, I tried talking my husband into the matching china set…needless to say he declined and we got a china set that is a bit more formal but one of the nicest Lenox sets I’ve seen! 


Looking at the bathroom as a whole…I am very content with our ‘smaller’ bathroom and the outcome of the decorating! 


Here are some of the vanity photos and of the faucet.  



I am trying to save it for a different post on my passion...love for Method cleaning products.  


I hope you enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment